BV LGH CONSULTANCY & SERVICES, with its registered office at Hoevedreef 1, 3630 Maasmechelen, and enterprise number 0830819648 (hereinafter referred to as "LGH"), values your privacy and the secure processing of your personal data when using the websites https://www.la-sensa.be. We are committed to protecting the data of our customers ("Customers") and website visitors ("Visitors") against loss, leakage, errors, unauthorized access, and any other unlawful processing.
We will process your personal data exclusively in accordance with the European Regulation of April 27 concerning the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") as well as the Law of July 30, 2018 concerning the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data.
LGH wants to emphasize that the provision of certain required personal data is a necessary condition for us to deliver our services. In the absence of the aforementioned personal data, LGH may be unable to offer its services or may do so inadequately.
Where necessary, we will seek your informed, free, unambiguous, and specific consent to carry out certain processing activities.
2. Data Controllers and Processors
You can always reach us using the following contact details:
Processors: In the course of its services to you, LGH may need to provide personal data to third parties. In order to allow you to make optimal use of the website's functionalities, your personal data may be provided to providers of these functionalities. The provision of personal data for this purpose will be limited to what is necessary to provide these functionalities. Upon request, the recipients can always be disclosed to you.
3. Types of Personal Data Processed
LGH commits to adhere to the general legal principles regarding the processing of personal data. LGH will process only those data that are strictly necessary for the purposes as determined in this privacy statement, in line with the principle of minimal data processing.
Personal identification data may be processed through your use by our contact form.
4. Purposes of Data Processing
LGH processes your personal data to deliver the services requested or received by you in a correct manner, as well as to offer and respond appropriately to your requests for website functionality. LGH processes your personal data to provide you, as a Visitor to the website, with a safe, optimal, and personalized user experience.
The processing of personal data of Customers and Visitors primarily serves the following specific purposes:
- To maintain a proper customer and supplier management policy;
- To customize the website according to your specific usage;
- To handle your requests submitted through the contact form;
- To prevent fraud and abuse.
Visitors often provide their personal data to LGH, allowing them to exercise some control over its accuracy and minimization. If certain data are incorrect or incomplete, LGH may decide to suspend certain functionalities pending completion or correction.
5. Data Transfers Outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your personal data is exclusively stored within the European Economic Area (EEA).
6. Your Rights as a Data Subject
6.1. Guarantee of Compliance with Data Processing Principles
LGH processes your personal data only:
- In accordance with the purposes as set out herein or in a manner that is not incompatible with the original purpose;
- In a lawful, fair, and transparent manner, with processing based on consent, legitimate interest, contract performance, or legal obligation;In a manner that is proportionate to the intended purpose;
- For a period of up to five (5) years after the last activities on the website or five (5) years after the execution of the agreement, as a general rule, unless a longer period is required by law;
- For a period corresponding to the legal retention period when required by law;
- In a manner that includes sufficient safeguards against unauthorized access, unlawful processing, and/or accidental loss or damage.
6.2. Right of Access
Every Customer or Visitor who proves their identity adequately has the right to obtain confirmation from LGH regarding whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed and, if so, to access the personal data.You have the right to obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data being processed, the recipients of the personal data, the (criteria for determining) the duration for which your personal data will be stored, and the rights you can exercise under the GDPR.
If you wish to exercise your right to access/rectify/erase your data, LGH will comply within one (1) month after receiving the request, and only if this right exists on your part. The request can be made via registered mail or email to: email@example.com.
Personal data that is incomplete or inaccurate can always be corrected or deleted. You can exercise your right to rectification by providing an additional statement to LGH. LGH will comply within one (1) month after receiving the additional statement.Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal data erased by LGH without undue delay. You can only exercise this right in the following cases, which LGH will assess:
- When your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- When you withdraw your consent, and there is no other legal ground for processing;
- When you object to the processing, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- When the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- When your data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation.
6.3. Right to Restriction of Processing / Right to Object
You have the right to obtain from LGH restriction of processing in the following cases:
- You contest the accuracy of the personal data;
- LGH's processing appears to be unlawful, and you oppose erasure of the personal data;
- LGH no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- LGH needs to assess the grounds for erasure of personal data during this period.
You also have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data by LGH. LGH will cease processing your personal data, unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your right to object. Additionally, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. However, you can always intervene in such decision-making or request human intervention.
Finally, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.If you wish to exercise your right to object/restriction of processing, LGH will comply within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request can be made via registered mail or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.4. Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to LGH in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this data to another data controller when the processing of your personal data is based solely on your consent.
If you wish to exercise your right to data portability, LGH will comply within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request can be made via registered mail or email to: LGH.
6.5. Right to Erasure
Whenever you have duly requested LGH to rectify, erase, or limit the processing of data, LGH will inform each recipient of this personal data, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You may also receive information about these recipients.
6.6. Right to Withdraw Consent / Right to Lodge a Complaint
You always have the right to withdraw your consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You also have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by LGH with the relevant supervisory authority.
If you wish to withdraw your consent or exercise your right to lodge a complaint, LGH will comply within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request can be made via registered mail or email to: email@example.com.
6.7. Right to Information and Transparency
When exercising your rights, LGH will always act in accordance with the GDPR and will provide all information required by the GDPR in a concise, transparent, intelligible, and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language.
The deadlines for responding to your requests may be extended in exceptional circumstances, including the complexity/number of your requests. LGH will notify you of such an extension and the reasons for it within one (1) month of receiving your request.
7. Secure Processing
LGH recognizes that the security of personal data is an essential component of data protection. Therefore, LGH takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized processing or access to prevent misuse.
During the use of the website, so-called "cookies" may be placed on your device to remember certain choices of the returning Visitor or to offer you certain functionalities.